About St Andrews in Focus
St Andrews In Focus Magazine Started in November 2003 with 3 main aims:
- to reinforce the sense of community
- to boost business
- to bolster town/gown relations
The magazine is bimonthly, starting in January - i.e. 6 issues per year
- 7400 copies are printed.
- Some 6800 of these are distributed free to addresses in St Andrews.
- Copies are on sale at J.& G. Innes in South St, and other selected retail outlets.
- The Old Course, Rufflets, Rusacks, Scores, Russell, Albany, Greyfriars, Ardgowan, Hotel du Vin and Hazelbank Hotels buy copies for their clients, and B&Bs are also buying copies.
- The magazine is available on subscription, in Britain and abroad.
- There are currently subscribers in: Boarhills, Kingsbarns, Strathkinness, Balmullo, Largo, Dairsie, Dysart, Letham , Guardbridge, Newburgh, Newport, Kinross, Kemback, Glenrothes, Pitlochry, Trochry, Dundee, Invergowrie, Arbroath, Montrose, Strachan, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Ayr, Livingston, Dreghorn, Lockerbie, Linlithgow, Hamilton, London, Birmingham, Stamford, Ipswich, Scarborough, Cambridge, Market Harborough, Corby (Northants), Fairford (Glos), Devizes, Exeter, Lincoln, France, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia.
- Copies have been sent to: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, USA, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Kenya, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Cyprus, Israel, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, Lewis, Orkney, Wales.
- An estimate of some 25,000 readers is probably conservative, since copies are known to be passed on to many places.